Cultural attractions Gold Coast offers things to do and see in your suburb with Accommodation Gold Coast.
The Arts Centre is the Gold Coast's premier cultural facility, bringing visual and performing arts to residents of South East Queensland.
The complex houses the Arts Theatre, Gold Coast City Gallery, two Cinemas and the Arts Cafe as well as several stunning function rooms, a chapel and two smaller performance spaces.
Whether you're looking for quality entertainment, or a unique venue to hold your next event or stage production, look no further than The Arts Centre Gold Coast.
With a delicate combination of Music, Dance, Drama and Musical Theatre, The Arts Centre Gold Coast brings together a myriad of national and international performing arts companies whilst also growing local talents through our regional stages program.
The Basement is home to a varied selection of live entertainment, including the ever-popular comedy, live and local bands and a range of music from Latin and Brazilian to jazz and blues. With entertainment every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, The Arts Centre Gold Coast always has something on show!
Experience Gothic Rock Opera, Fast-Paced Comedy & Creative Insanity at the Gold Coast best theatre restaurant. The production puts a Vampire slant on the tradional Burlesque show.
Swap the sequins for leather studs, the feathered fan with sparking power tools
and you start to get the picture. Fast furious and hysterically funny. Off the main drag in a converted shopping centre, Dracula's doors creaked open with all odds stacked against it. Fortunately the locals fell in love with the eccentric comedy and intimate atmosphere and soon the venue became known for the long quse that would stretch to the end of the block. Eventually the cramped little venue was re furbished and became another Newman creation, The Comedy Clinic. The current location between Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair shopping center, is a Gold Coast Landmark. A fully operational Ghost Train now takes customers into the theatre. In 2004 Dracula's Gold Coast was awarded the Telstra AMP Australian small business of the year. This year we celebrate 21 years of non-stop performances.
Show is MA 16+.
VIP- A Reserve - includes VIP entrance queue, VIP Gift Bag, VIP seating in Dress Circle, Complimentary Champagne Cocktail and Canapés, Complimentary Tea & Coffee
Monday to Thursday - $93
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & public hols.- $129
B Reserve - Standard ticket for the full Dracula’s experience
Monday to Thursday - $88
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & public hols.- $115
The Wax Museum is the largest in the southern hemisphere.
At the Wax Museum you can meet famous people who made history- Movie Stars, Scientists, Explorers, Villains and World Leaders all presented with startling realism and dressed in authentically reproduced costumes of their times.
"The figures are so life-like the visitor could be excused for expecting them to walk and talk".
There are two sections to the Museum:
The WORLD IN WAX provides a series of snapshots of the people who have shaped and continue to shape our lives, It presents human beings in ll their variety. This exhibit included Dioramas of Australian History and Nersery Rymes, Replicas of the Crown Jewls and Fantasia Macabre, a unique and little seen collection of mythical characters from fiction features such macabre identities as Count Dracula, Frankenstein Monster, The Thing, The Zombie, The Werewolf & many other creatures from Legend, folklore & literature.
The Chamber of Horrors is a grim, staggering record of Human Cruelty throughout the ages... More spine chilling than fiction, is the only display of its kind in the world.
The Museum warmly welcomes you as an individual, family or group. Visitors will be delighted with our broad collection of exhibitss and archival resource material.
The Historical Society of Beaudesert is helping to preserve the stories and legacies of our pioneers from the days of the Moreton Bay settlement to the present day. Individuals, groups, families and school classes are all invited to the Beaudesert Museum to see our Celebration of Australian ingenuity. Find more information about School Visits and Group Tours to the museum.
The Historical Society of Beaudesert houses a collection of manuscripts, printed materials, photographs and maps relating to the history of the area.
An Island Hideaway is situated along a 23 kilometre stretch of National Park which is the only untouched coastline left on the coasts peninsula. An Island Hideaway is one of the only Gold Coast venues that offer its guests something completely out of the ordinary.
Inspired by the native bushlands that protect us from the raw elements of the Pacific Ocean; the space and the tranquility of our surroundings need to be seen to be believed.
Exclusivity is our main focal point and no matter what size your event or function is, whether it be for 2 or 200 people, you are guaranteed unprecedented privacy and the exclusive use of our entire acreage enabling an uninterrupted and relaxing celebration.
The celebration starts the moment you step aboard the boat for a calm water cruise up the breathtaking Gold Coast broadwater to your very own Island paradise. With a choice of picturesque ceremony locations, this photographic wonderland isn’t a dream. Make it a reality with a personalised package designed and tailored to suit your every need…
Gold Coast City Art Gallery is one of Australia's most prominent public regional galleries and serves a large population of approximately 400,000. The Gallery houses the renowned city collection of contemporary and historical artworks documenting the character of the Gold Coast as well as the development of Australian art practice. The Gallery presents a diverse and dynamic program of exhibitions and events. These include local, national and international exhibitions both generated by the Gallery and those displayed as part of touring schedule. The Gallery is also home to one of Australia's longest running art prizes now titled the Conrad Jupiters Art Prize, which has provided an exciting survey of contemporary Australian art since 1968. The unique riverside Evandale Sculpture Walk adjacent to the Gallery provides a pleasant and rewarding opportunity to engage with a range of outdoor sculpture. With permanent and semi permanent sculptures by Australian and international artists, the Sculpture Walk is set against the backdrop of the familiar high rise Gold Coast skyline. It is the Gallery's mission to continue to provide high quality exhibitions and events for the people of the Gold Coast and visitors and to promote and encourage broader participation in the visual arts.
Visit the Gold Coast City Gallery and come away feeling inspired and uplifted. The Gallery hosts a selection of local, national and international exhibitions each year so there's always something new and fresh to see. Gold Coast City Gallery is one of Australia's most prominent public regional Galleries and serves over half a million residents and visitors. It houses the City's Collection of contemporary and historical artworks documenting the character of the Gold Coast and the development of Australian art practice. Entry is free (donations are warmly appreciated).
At Quackr’Duck Duck Tours Gold Coast we know this adventure paradise better than most and we want to bring you to its hidden gems so you can have an unforgettable trip here. We will do our best to ensure you create wonderful and meaningful memories as you explore the beauty and the wonder of the top Gold Coast tourist attractions. You can depend on us to bring you to the best locations at the best times. It’s going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
During your tour, we will ensure that you are comfortably seated in one of our Quack’rDuck buses. Our bus rides offer a scenic view of the most popular attractions in the Gold Coast. With our unique elevated seats, you can get a good view of Gold Coast’s immaculate beaches. In our cruise, you’ll get a perfect view of the impeccable Gold Coast watercourses as well as the best views of this remarkable city. You’ll witness all the excitement and be entertained all day long with our Quack’rDuck Guided tours.
Our tours cater to both young and old, so adults and kids alike will definitely fall in love with our excitement-packed guided tours. If you are looking for the best land and water adventure in the Gold Coast, Quack’rDuck can give just that. You’ll get the chance to explore both land and sea with our affordable packages.
So the million-dollar question goes, what does Quack’rDuck guided tours have to offer?
• Educational, Informative and Entertaining Commentary – We provide all our tours with a driver as well as a guide to take you to the major tourist attractions. But they will not only take you there, they will also explain to you details about the places so you can get to appreciate them more.
• Affordable – We have very reasonable prices including savings with family packages.
• Action-Packed One Hour Tour – All of our tours will last around an hour so it would be best if you book yours at least thirty minutes before departure.
• Breathtaking View Of The City’s Skyline – Take beautiful snapshot of you and your family with the breathtaking view of the skyline as your backdrop.
• Calmer And Slower Tour Of The Area – We don’t rush our tours. We provide ample time so you can sit back, relax and savor the view! It’s also an excellent getaway if you want to escape the raucous of the city life. It’s also a wonderful time for you to rest your feet and just relish the view if you’ve walked around the Gold Coast all day.
• Dolphin Watching – You’ll also have the chance to sight some beautiful wild creatures of the water.
• Amazing Staff – Our staff is amiable and knowledgeable and they are skilled in what they do. All our tour guides and drivers are trained to serve you so you can have a pleasurable experience with us.
• Smooth Rides On Water – Regardless of the weather, seasickness isn’t going to be a concern.
• Fantastic Tour - We pride ourselves in our efficient tours and we make sure that you are introduced to all the major tourist attractions.
• Magnificent Views – Your Instagram and Facebook followers are going to obsess over your photos because we’ll take you to the Gold Coast’s breathtaking views. You’ll never run out of beautiful photos when you’re with us.
• Tours For All Ages – The kids are going to love our tours because they will always have something to look forward to seeing.
• Spacious Seating – Our tours provide enough seating space so you won’t feel suffocated.
• Perfect For Classroom Outings – You can take your kids to a fun and educational outing. A perfect reward to end the year.
• Great Holiday Outing – If the kids are on their summer break then make sure you book a Quack’rDuck tour so they can enjoy their school breaks instead of being glued to their gadgets.
Checkout our reviews people have on Google+ and TripAdvisor so you’ll know why both tourists and locals are going crazy over our Quack’rDuck amphibious tours!
For more information visit: http://www.quackrduck.net.au/