Events Gold Coast offers things to do and see in your suburb with Accommodation Gold Coast.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is the Gold Coast’s leading native wildlife, adventure and coastal rainforest experience.
The Sanctuary is an Advanced Eco-Tourism Certified and Queensland heritage listed property where you can get closer to hundreds of native Australian animals. You can cuddle a koala, pat a kangaroo and experience the wild Rainbow Lorikeet Feeding.
Experience one of our 13 daily shows including free flight bird show, the Australiana Show and our Croc show or ride our famous train.
Aboriginal and Islander dancers perform in daily shows and tours, plus much more including the Green Challenge Adventure Parc, an exhilarating 65 challenge tree-tops ropes course.
After dark Currumbin comes alive with the Gold Coast’s only Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander dinner show called Yanguwah.
Transfers are available from Gold Coast Airport and Surfers Paradise bookings are essential.
Pacific Fair is one of the oldest and biggest shopping centres on the Gold Coast with hundreds of shops dedicated to fashion, electronics, food and more!
Adventure joins nature at Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain less than an hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Come for the day or stay and play. Choose from a range of exciting adventures and on-site accommodation on this 112-hectare rainforest playground. It’s fun for all the family and there is something to suit all age groups.
Hunt for gemstone filled thundereggs formed when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Take the Adventure Parc challenge, its Australia’s highest and longest adventure ropes course; do battle with Laser Skirmish, a fun experience in a jungle setting. Relax in the rainforest, go bushwalking, horse trail riding or swim in the rock pools.
Thunderbird Park is a wildlife and geological oasis. Find treasure in the world's largest thunderegg mine. Thundereggs range from a few grams to over 600 kilograms. Most are filled with agate and other quartz varieties. The mine is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 8.30 to 3.30pm, every day during Queensland Public School Holidays and all public holidays except Christmas Day and Good Friday. The admission price includes a mining permit, a pick, shovel, and a bucket to hold the treasure.
The ropes course offers a range of challenges from relatively easy to very strenuous. Choose your challenge and enjoy hours of high adventure. Hang on to the ropes and take a flying fox ride through towering eucalyptus trees, crawl through tunnels, play action movie jungle games and tumble through the air. Choose from a range of adventure games. The course is open to adults and children (height requirements apply). Jump suits and harnesses are supplied, covered footwear must be worn. The ropes course is open from 9.30am to 3.30pm every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day, phone 5545 1468 for bookings.
Laser Skirmish is a fun outdoor activity for all ages. It’s like paintball but without the paint (or the pain). Zap your mates with a laser beam in this tactical combat game. Kit up in camouflage gear and face paint. Laser Skirmish games are challenging but safe. Join in a public session or book a private party. It’s great for birthday parties, end of year school break-ups, corporate events, and field trips. Open sessions at Thunderbird Park every Saturday afternoon, bookings essential. Visit www.laserskirmish.com.au or phone 1300 666 559.
Go horse trail riding through mountain rainforest and bushland. Gentle horses take riders on a fun filled adventure; rides are suitable for beginners and experienced riders. Friendly guides escort groups of up to 12 riders. Bookings essential, phone 5545 1468.
Self-catering lodges suit couples, families, and larger groups. Get back to nature, pitch a tent on a large, shady site, or book a landscaped caravan site. Prices suit all budgets. Enjoy the rainforest greenery and the trickle of the rock pools. Meet the friendly wildlife and colourful birds. Breakfast with the birds; enjoy a cold drink and a pizza from the wood-fired oven on The Terrace, its open every day of the week. The onsite Rainforest Restaurant and Bar is open for dinner Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights.
Marina Mirage is Queensland's finest waterfront shopping and dining resort.
Marina Mirage is situated on the Gold Coast, directly opposite the five star Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa and is adjacent to the worlds first Palazzo Versace Hotel.
Marina Mirage offers award winning restaurants, designer boutiques filled with the world's top fashion labels, specialty stores overflowing with elegant homewares, gifts and exceptional artwork.
SkyPoint Climb takes place on the top of the Q1 building in Surfers Paradise and at 270 metres in the air, it is one of Australia's highest external building walks. Starting on level 77 of SkyPoint Observation Deck, Climbers will enter the open air dressed in a full body suit and harness. Following their Climb guide, participants will then traverse up towards the crow's nest located at the highest point of the Climb at around 270 metres above the ground. Regular stops will be taken to admire the stunning 360 degree views of the Gold Coast region including the golden beaches, city skyline and lush green hinterland. Climbers will then descend to level 77. Altogether the experience takes approximately 90 minutes including a briefing session and the time on the Climb course.
Runaway Bay Shopping Village offers superior shopping convenience and services on one level in air conditioned comfort. With three major discount department stores, Big W, Target and Best & Less, three supermarkets, Woolworths, Coles and ALDI, and over 130 specialty stores and services, shopping close to home or your holiday accommodation could never be easier. With 50 per cent of the car parks under cover, you can be promised to keep your cool all the way home. If you are arriving by boat, disembark at the Centre's jetty on the Boardwalk Canal outside the food court.
Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre in Surfers Paradise has all you need for a relaxing holiday, with a Coles supermarket, 12 restaurants, nine take away food stores, a range of fashion and all the health, beauty and essential services you could enjoy during your stay. Relax into holiday mode at the brand new Endota Day Spa offering luxurious pampering in 10 treatment rooms, mineral and plunge pools, steam, sauna and all the usual services to help you unwind. If you need help organising your holiday, or wish to linger a little longer, let Chevron Renaissance's tourism providers ensure your holiday remains stress-free. Flight Centre, a range of banks, Super Duck Adventure Tours, Surfside Realty, Holiday Club and Holiday Holiday accommodation specialists can all assist with your travel needs. So for a getaway that is easy for the whole family, explore Chevron Renaissance and make it the Centre of your holiday. The family friendly atmosphere and open air piazza provide that relaxed feeling of a little Italian village. Just 200 metres from the beach and 400 metres from Cavill Avenue, Chevron Renaissance is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise and enjoy your beachside holiday in comfort.
At Quackr’Duck Duck Tours Gold Coast we know this adventure paradise better than most and we want to bring you to its hidden gems so you can have an unforgettable trip here. We will do our best to ensure you create wonderful and meaningful memories as you explore the beauty and the wonder of the top Gold Coast tourist attractions. You can depend on us to bring you to the best locations at the best times. It’s going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
During your tour, we will ensure that you are comfortably seated in one of our Quack’rDuck buses. Our bus rides offer a scenic view of the most popular attractions in the Gold Coast. With our unique elevated seats, you can get a good view of Gold Coast’s immaculate beaches. In our cruise, you’ll get a perfect view of the impeccable Gold Coast watercourses as well as the best views of this remarkable city. You’ll witness all the excitement and be entertained all day long with our Quack’rDuck Guided tours.
Our tours cater to both young and old, so adults and kids alike will definitely fall in love with our excitement-packed guided tours. If you are looking for the best land and water adventure in the Gold Coast, Quack’rDuck can give just that. You’ll get the chance to explore both land and sea with our affordable packages.
So the million-dollar question goes, what does Quack’rDuck guided tours have to offer?
• Educational, Informative and Entertaining Commentary – We provide all our tours with a driver as well as a guide to take you to the major tourist attractions. But they will not only take you there, they will also explain to you details about the places so you can get to appreciate them more.
• Affordable – We have very reasonable prices including savings with family packages.
• Action-Packed One Hour Tour – All of our tours will last around an hour so it would be best if you book yours at least thirty minutes before departure.
• Breathtaking View Of The City’s Skyline – Take beautiful snapshot of you and your family with the breathtaking view of the skyline as your backdrop.
• Calmer And Slower Tour Of The Area – We don’t rush our tours. We provide ample time so you can sit back, relax and savor the view! It’s also an excellent getaway if you want to escape the raucous of the city life. It’s also a wonderful time for you to rest your feet and just relish the view if you’ve walked around the Gold Coast all day.
• Dolphin Watching – You’ll also have the chance to sight some beautiful wild creatures of the water.
• Amazing Staff – Our staff is amiable and knowledgeable and they are skilled in what they do. All our tour guides and drivers are trained to serve you so you can have a pleasurable experience with us.
• Smooth Rides On Water – Regardless of the weather, seasickness isn’t going to be a concern.
• Fantastic Tour - We pride ourselves in our efficient tours and we make sure that you are introduced to all the major tourist attractions.
• Magnificent Views – Your Instagram and Facebook followers are going to obsess over your photos because we’ll take you to the Gold Coast’s breathtaking views. You’ll never run out of beautiful photos when you’re with us.
• Tours For All Ages – The kids are going to love our tours because they will always have something to look forward to seeing.
• Spacious Seating – Our tours provide enough seating space so you won’t feel suffocated.
• Perfect For Classroom Outings – You can take your kids to a fun and educational outing. A perfect reward to end the year.
• Great Holiday Outing – If the kids are on their summer break then make sure you book a Quack’rDuck tour so they can enjoy their school breaks instead of being glued to their gadgets.
Checkout our reviews people have on Google+ and TripAdvisor so you’ll know why both tourists and locals are going crazy over our Quack’rDuck amphibious tours!
For more information visit: http://www.quackrduck.net.au/